Kacha Resort & Spa Koh Chang is 4-star beachfront resort with 206 guest's rooms in a variety of room type. Located on :White Sand Beach" that stretches over 700 meters in front of the hotel "White Sand Beach" is the most popular on the island that is beautiful and comfortable together.
Kacha Resort & Spa Koh Chang is fully equipped with deluxe amenities and modern facilities. We have 2 large free-from pools with more than 200 m of space each. Including Spa and Treatments/ that will pamper you to be happy all your stay with us.
Package rate : 18,900.- for 2 persons, Travelling period are 11 Jan – 30 Apr., 2016
Package rate : 16,100.- for 2 persons, Tracelling period are 1 May – 31 Oct., 2016
• 2 nights stay in Deluxe Beachfront Villa with Daily Breakfast serve in room for 2 persons.
• 1 Candlelit Beachfront Dinner with Thai cuisine set dinner for 2 persons. (Exclude drinks).
• 1 Italian Cuisine Set Dinner at Le Zanne’ Restaurant for 2 2 persons (Exclude drinks).
• Full day Snorkeling Trip include lunch on board on 2 day (Join Tour).
• One private round trip transfer from/to Trat Airport including Ferry ticket for 2 persons.
• Honeymoon’s flowers decoration in room on the arrival date.
• Wi-Fi Connection in room and public area.
Please reserve in advance.
88/1 Moo 4, Koh Chang Sub-district, Koh Chang District, Trat 23170
Reflecting the contemporary lifestyle and easygoing attitude of Koh Samui, New Star Beach Resort is a place where guests can truly feel at home.
The Tongsai Bay For over two decades The Tongsai Bay has remained one of the leading family-owned on the beautiful island of Koh Samui.
Surrounded by the forest and nestled within the mist-shrouded hills of northern Thailand, Katiliya Mountain Resort & Spa brings a contemporary luxury to a land steeped in history.
Just a few minutes walk from Chiang Mai’s wall and famous Walking Street
How many hotels and resorts can give you an endless panoramic view of the ocean? Sripanwa can.
Hidden itself on the picturesque Kungwiman Beach, the house is fused with a Moroccan feeling. All rooms are named after cites in Morocco with each room given a 180 degree view to add to the romance.
In order to promote Chiang Mai’s tradition of handicraft, De Lanna chooses to decorate itself with Lanna craftwork, but with a twist of the modern.