Inspired by the Thai fishing basket called kwhaang, Prana Resort Nandana is architecturally conceptualized to infuse traditional Thai craftsmanship with modern interiors, creating a cosy environment ideal for relaxation. Soft lights, high ceilings, undulating basket-inspired interiors, all woven together by warm welcoming smiles, set an inviting tone foe guests upon entering the lobby. The colours, patterns, textures and use of spaces pay homage to the island’s timeless local artisanship while begin harmonious with Prana Resort Nanada’s dedication to be the chosen destination of leisure and business travelers.
Designed to provide an excellent breather for busy city dwellers and halt the wanderlust of the erstwhile traveler, the resort is replete with lush gardens, tropical flora, as well as bamboo and rattan elements in order to organically blend with its natural surroundings while reflecting the influence of local Thai culture.
• 3 nights’ stay in accommodation of your choice
• Honeymoon decoration with rose petals in the bed
• One time Thai set menu dinner
• One time 60-minute Ancient oil massage
• Roundtrip Koh Samui Airport transfers
• Daily breakfast
• Free access to Prana Beach Villas facilities and beach
• Unlimited high speed wireless internet in the room and throughout the resort
Terms and condition:
• Minimum length of stay of 3 consecutive nights is required
• Package inclusions cannot be substituted or redeemed for cash value
• All rates quoted and payment in Thai Bath
• Inclusive of 10% service charge 7% applicable Government and 1% provincial tax
• Full prepayment, non –refundable and non-amendable
• Cannot be conditions may change without prior to notice
Cancellation Policy, Terms & Conditions
• A valid credit card is required to guarantee or pay for your reservation. Please enter your valid credit card details on a server or you can sent them to reservation at fax number +66(0)77246369. The reservation will not be completed unless the valid credit card is submitted
14/3 Moo 4 T. Bophut, Kuh Sumui Suratthani, Thailand 84320
It is not easy to find a 70-year-old authentic Thai house in such perfect condition.
Located in Maerim district in Chiang mai, this resort is hidden in the jungle featuring a beautiful waterfall.
Villa Khao Phaengma is a honeymooners paradise of peace and tranquility.
How many hotels and resorts can give you an endless panoramic view of the ocean? Sripanwa can.
This beach side resort is full of the authentic Thai atmosphere
Hilton Pattaya is the only place that you can enjoy a 180 degrees panoramic view of Pattaya from your own terrace.
This splendid hotel is located on the banks of the Chao Phraya River. The owner himself decorated the building by mixing his antique collections with art deco.
Fulfill the need of your honeymoon romance by staying at Paresa Resort Phuket, located along Millionaires Mile.