Silavadee Pool Spa Resort will be Asia's leading world-class luxury resort offering creative and magical experiences by embracing all as family. This realistic Vision will ensure the highest standards of luxury.
Our name Silavadee means “beautiful rock” in Thai, as it's located on Laem Nan Beach, between Chaweng and Lamai Beach. Beautiful Granite boulders enclose a private and secluded “secret beach", with some of the best snorkeling available on Koh Samui.
Comprising 4 private pool villas and 36 deluxe rooms, silavadee Pool Spa Resort has its own unique style with a “back to nature" concept.
Enjoy the private infinity-edge pools and “Aqua Jet Massage Bed”* in our villas. Our unique design 14 Jets massage helps to stimulate and invigorate the entire body.
Western Ceremony & Thai Style Wedding at THB 195,000.‐net
Maximum 50 persons without extra charge for attending guests
• A personal wedding planner who will make your wedding dreams come true
• Perfect private beach venue wedding ceremony
• Tropical seasonal flowers of your choice decorating the venue (customize your theme and color choices)
• Beach set with your choice of style, altar, flower arch or canopy, as your prefer
• Decoration with flower along the bridge on the way to ceremony
• Celebrant (non‐secular or secular) including pre‐consultation meeting
• Bridal bouquet and buttonhole corsage for the groom with choices of your favorite flowers (maximum 3 bouquets and 3 corsages)
• Floral confetti, floral ring holder and seating arrangements (ceremony and reception dinner)
• Professional hair styling & make up for bride ‘on the day’
• Silavadee signature welcome drink for guests before ceremony
• Traditional long drum parade with Thai dancers
• Buddhist monks blessing ceremony set up decoration
• The invitation for 3 monks to conduct the ceremony
• Transportation for monks from/to the temple
• Food and monetary donations for the temple
• Rod Nam ceremony (water ceremony)
• Floral and decoration arrangements for reception dinner at The Height or Moon Restaurant
• A beautiful wedding cake in the flavor of your preference
• A bottle of Champagne for toasting
• Professional photography on High Resolution CD ROM (2 hrs.)
• Honeymoon set up in your room on the wedding night
• Silavadee breakfast served in room for the next morning
• Silavadee honeymoon Spa package for a couple
• Silavadee wedding certificate (non legal) with folder
• Silavadee special gift for bride & groom
• Complimentary day use for one room for the bride & groom if not staying in our resort
Payment & Cancellation Policy :
A 50% deposit charge is required upon confirmation of the booking
Balance amount shall be paid one week before the wedding date
Cancellation less 30 day prior to the wedding date is subject to 50% charge of both the wedding package and optional service price.
208/66 Moo4, Tumbon Maret, Amphur Koh Samui, Suratthani 84310
0 7796 0555
For our guest that stay with vs will have a wonderful romantic experence because we have the fivefries tour at night that you will see the local lighting bug and can touch the peace amang the nature during your stay.
Chatrium Residence Sathon Bangkok offers a sanctuary away from the bustle of Bangkok whilst still minutes from the Central Business District, trendy shopping neighborhoods and only 37 km from Suvarnabhumi International Airport.
Break away from the city’s hustles and bustles and feel close to each other at the luscious oasis of tranquility, The Sense.
Elegant decoration and excellent service are the keys to attracting honeymooners to Idyllic Concept.
A romantic hideaway, pristine paradise above and below the sea – Koh Talu is an idyllic island where your love will abound.
Khao Lak – A hidden treasure The pristine white sand beach stretches for miles, into the exquisite azure waters of the Andaman Sea.
The Blue Sky Khao Kho, PetchchabunThe Blue Sky resort is a perfect place standing on the top of Khao Kho where it is famous for nice cool breezes throughout the whole year as well as spectacular mountainous scene.
A Thai-style honeymoon in Bangkok on the bank of the Chao Phraya is yours at the Anantara Bangkok Riverside Resort & Spa.