Ideally nestled on the northern coast of Chaweng Beach, within 3 km of several tourist attraction such as Wat Phra Yai, Wat Laem Suwannaram and the crocodile farm, is this charming beach-front accommodation. Reflecting Thai minimalism in both interior and exterior design, the establishment offers great comfort and security. The spacious bright rooms feature peivate balconies overlooking the tropical paradise and the blue ocean. Guests can relax on the sun loungers around the giant outdoor infinity pool or grab a chilled drink from the poolside bar and admire the beautiful views. When the time for dining comes the restaurant will treat them to some fresh and healthy seafood dishes and excellent drinks to accompany them.
• Organizing and planning the wedding concept
• Buddhist monks as the celebrant
• Food offering for the monks
• Donation for the monks
• Long drum parade as procession incorporated with Thai dance
• Private beach wedding venue with fresh flowers arrangement
• Arch and isle set up with fresh flowers
• Bride’s special bouquet
• Groom’s unique Corsage
• Thai Neck garlands for the bride and groom
• 2 pounds Wedding cake
• 1 Sparkling wine for initial toast
• Pre-wedding 1 hour aroma Theraphy for bride and groom
• Honeymoon set up of the couple’s room
• Round trip airport service for the couple
• Hair and make for the bride
• Hotel special wedding souvenir
• Private dinner for couple after the ceremony
THAI TRADITIONAL BUDDHIST WEDDING CEREMONY PROGRAM
Chanting and blessing of Buddhist monks in the typical ceremony is usually done in the morning until 12:00 noon (monks don’t eat afternoon time)
• Around 9:30 am , the long drum dance procession arrives with the entourage of the groom and guest first.
• After the procession of the grooms party, the entourage of the bride or the bride alone with the long drum parade follows.
• Costume thai ladies go along with the procession of the bride and groom throwing flowers on the way thru the wedding area.
• The procession will arrive at the banquet area venue where the monks are waiting.
• Bride and groom sits side by side at the bridal table facing the monks.
• Buddhist religion ceremonial rites begin with the chanting and
• Blessings by the monk celebrant.
• The holy candles are being lit by the couple .
• Pouring of water by the monks will follow .
• Water blessing is also join by the guest couple
• The couple offers the alms to the monks (like a gift)
• The couple offer food to the monks.
• The monk take their lunch
• The couple cut the cake and opens the bottle of sparkling wine.
• Then program follows if there is together with the registration
if applicable. (Typically the wedding ceremony will be done until noon time only)
Please reserve in advance.
The hotel reserves the right to change prices without notice.
154/14-15 Moo 2 Chaweng Beach, Bophut, Kohsamui Sarathani 84320
Nestled on the gleaming white sands of Mai Khao Beach, Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa is the ultimate retreat for guests who want to have it all. The perfect ambience for a relaxing vacation or a deram wedding
Wedding Package: 49,000.-
Strategically located in the heart of prestigious Sukhumvit Rd, Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok
Khao Lak – A hidden treasure The pristine white sand beach stretches for miles, into the exquisite azure waters of the Andaman Sea. This is Khao Lak, Thailand: a hidden paradise of sun, sea and sand, as well as lush tropical greenery, granite mountains and stunning waterfalls. Discover the treasures of Khao Lak at JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa, located just 1-hour drive from Phuket International Airport.