ANANTARA GOLDEN TRIANGLE ELEPHANT CAMP & RESORT
Explore the enchanting world of elephants at Asia’s premier Elephant Camp, as you set out on a once in a lifetime journey with Anantara Golden Triangle’s ultimate Discovery Experience unlike any other among Chiang Rai hotels.
Perched on a ridge overlooking the hills of Thailand, Myanmar and Laos, and the convergence of the Ruak and Mekong Rivers, the Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort opens a window to breathtaking nature.
• Bridal Bouquet starts from THB 2,000 nett per branch
• Brides mate Bouquet starts from THB 1,500 nett per branch
• Groom Bouquet starts from THB 250 nett per piece
• Flower Garland starts from THB 1,500 nett per piece
• Flower Centrepiece starts from THB 1,000 nett per table
• Hairdo and Make Up for Bride starts from THB 10,000 nett per person
• LCD Projector starts from THB 10,000 nett per time
• 4 Hours Photographer starts from THB 30,000 nett per event
• 4 Hours Videographer starts from THB 40,000 nett per event
• Jazz Trio Band (3 pieces band) starts from THB 30,000 nett per event
• 3 Hours Acoustic Trio Band (3 pieces band) starts from THB 30,000 nett per event
• 4 Hours DJ with Equipment starts from THB 38,000 nett per event
• 4 Hours Karaoke starts from THB 15,000 nett per event
• Thai Solo Music-Khim player starts from THB 9,000 nett per event
• Thai Classical Dance starts from THB 10,000 nett per event
• Long Drum Procession starts from THB 9,000 nett per event
• Firework (60 shots/ 4-5 minutes) starts from THB 45,000 nett per event
• The prices are inclusive of 10% service charge and 7% government tax
• Wedding at Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort is purely symbolic in nature and it is not legal
• Wedding ceremony packages included accommodation, meals or any other services than what is stated
• Unused portions of the package are non-refundable in cash nor in kind
• Price is for the year 2015-2016 only and is subject to change without prior notice
• Packages are subject to availability, seasonal
Deposit and Payment Policy
• To ensure your wedding arrangements are in order and confirmed, upon agreement of requirements, a specific wedding contract outlining terms and sued
• Wedding arrangements will not be confirmed or valid the signed contract is received
• At that time, non-refundable 50% deposit is required and balance of total expenses must be settled upon departure by cash or credit card
229 Moo1,Tumbon Wiang, Amphur Chiang Sean, Chiang Rai 57150
The Kala Resort Samui is Boutique style. The located is on quiet area, romantic atmosphere, every rooms sea view.
Thailand’s standard of living has just been raised at Mountain Creek Nestled in the mountain on 1,750 Rai of the best nature can offer just 200 KM. northeast of Bangkok.