ANANTARA GOLDEN TRIANGLE ELEPHANT CAMP & RESORT
Explore the enchanting world of elephants at Asia’s premier Elephant Camp, as you set out on a once in a lifetime journey with Anantara Golden Triangle’s ultimate Discovery Experience unlike any other among Chiang Rai hotels.
Perched on a ridge overlooking the hills of Thailand, Myanmar and Laos, and the convergence of the Ruak and Mekong Rivers, the Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort opens a window to breathtaking nature.
• Bridal Bouquet starts from THB 2,000 nett per branch
• Brides mate Bouquet starts from THB 1,500 nett per branch
• Groom Bouquet starts from THB 250 nett per piece
• Flower Garland starts from THB 1,500 nett per piece
• Flower Centrepiece starts from THB 1,000 nett per table
• Hairdo and Make Up for Bride starts from THB 10,000 nett per person
• LCD Projector starts from THB 10,000 nett per time
• 4 Hours Photographer starts from THB 30,000 nett per event
• 4 Hours Videographer starts from THB 40,000 nett per event
• Jazz Trio Band (3 pieces band) starts from THB 30,000 nett per event
• 3 Hours Acoustic Trio Band (3 pieces band) starts from THB 30,000 nett per event
• 4 Hours DJ with Equipment starts from THB 38,000 nett per event
• 4 Hours Karaoke starts from THB 15,000 nett per event
• Thai Solo Music-Khim player starts from THB 9,000 nett per event
• Thai Classical Dance starts from THB 10,000 nett per event
• Long Drum Procession starts from THB 9,000 nett per event
• Firework (60 shots/ 4-5 minutes) starts from THB 45,000 nett per event
• The prices are inclusive of 10% service charge and 7% government tax
• Wedding at Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort is purely symbolic in nature and it is not legal
• Wedding ceremony packages included accommodation, meals or any other services than what is stated
• Unused portions of the package are non-refundable in cash nor in kind
• Price is for the year 2015-2016 only and is subject to change without prior notice
• Packages are subject to availability, seasonal
Deposit and Payment Policy
• To ensure your wedding arrangements are in order and confirmed, upon agreement of requirements, a specific wedding contract outlining terms and sued
• Wedding arrangements will not be confirmed or valid the signed contract is received
• At that time, non-refundable 50% deposit is required and balance of total expenses must be settled upon departure by cash or credit card
229 Moo1,Tumbon Wiang, Amphur Chiang Sean, Chiang Rai 57150
Khao Lak – A hidden treasure The pristine white sand beach stretches for miles, into the exquisite azure waters of the Andaman Sea. This is Khao Lak, Thailand: a hidden paradise of sun, sea and sand, as well as lush tropical greenery, granite mountains and stunning waterfalls. Discover the treasures of Khao Lak at JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa, located just 1-hour drive from Phuket International Airport.
If you’re planning a wedding and thinking of a venue that offers a combined beach location and a garden setting, Dusit Thani Pattaya will fit your preference perfectly.
Twinpalms Phuket is a member of Small Luxury Hotels of The World, located just 175 meters from the magnificent Surin Beach.
At Pathumwan Princess , your wish is our command. Our team of highly experienced Wedding planners are committed to working closely with you