The Anantara Lawana Resort & Spa on Koh Samui is grateful for your interest in our property and that you consider our resort for your unforgettable wedding day. One of your most important days in life is organized and accomplished by a professional wedding planner and team. They will introduce and guide you through each step of your wedding. Here, we provide a brief overview of what you can expect, whether you decide on a Traditional Thai Wedding or a Western Wedding, the customs and the program format when you choose to celebrate your special day at our resort.
Venue setup :
– Cabana set up with flower decoration
– English speakling master of ceremony for Western wedding ceremony
– 1 Elegant bridal bouquet
– 1 Collar groom’s corsage
– Anantara commemorative certificate
– Instrumental background music during ceremony (CD)
– 2 Glasses of sparkling wine for bride and groom
– Romantic dinner “”Dining by Design”” for bride and groom
– The price above is inclusive of 10% service and 7% government tax
– Wedding at Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort & Spa is purely symbolic in nature and it is not legal
– Price is for the year 2015-2016 only and is subject to change without prior notice
92/1 Moo 2 Chaweng Beach, Bo Phut, Koh Samui Suratthani 84320
As a member of the famous Sala Group, this honeymoon Thailand hotel is guaranteed to be of a high quality that never disappoints.
If you are looking for the most romantic and luxurious place, Trisara Resort is a destination that you will never forget.
The Rose Garden Riverside differs to other hotels by offering a variety of Thai activities.
Inspired by the Thai fishing basket called kwhaang, Prana Resort Nandana is architecturally conceptualized to infuse traditional Thai craftsmanship with modern interiors, creating a cosy environment ideal for relaxation.
If you have a passion in interior design, you will definitely fall in love with this honeymoon resort.
Located on Bo Phut beach, this honeymoon resort in Thailand gives couples the chance to experience a romantic seaside atmosphere.
This hotel is renowned as one of the most luxurious resorts in Ubon Ratchathani. It has four units of pool villas perfect for a private honeymoon escape.
The Tongsai Bay For over two decades The Tongsai Bay has remained one of the leading family-owned on the beautiful island of Koh Samui.