The Anantara Lawana Resort & Spa on Koh Samui is grateful for your interest in our property and that you consider our resort for your unforgettable wedding day. One of your most important days in life is organized and accomplished by a professional wedding planner and team. They will introduce and guide you through each step of your wedding. Here, we provide a brief overview of what you can expect, whether you decide on a Traditional Thai Wedding or a Western Wedding, the customs and the program format when you choose to celebrate your special day at our resort.
Venue setup :
– Cabana set up with flower decoration
– English speakling master of ceremony for Western wedding ceremony
– 1 Elegant bridal bouquet
– 1 Collar groom’s corsage
– Anantara commemorative certificate
– Instrumental background music during ceremony (CD)
– 2 Glasses of sparkling wine for bride and groom
– Romantic dinner “”Dining by Design”” for bride and groom
– The price above is inclusive of 10% service and 7% government tax
– Wedding at Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort & Spa is purely symbolic in nature and it is not legal
– Price is for the year 2015-2016 only and is subject to change without prior notice
92/1 Moo 2 Chaweng Beach, Bo Phut, Koh Samui Suratthani 84320
Experience the first sand of the Gulf of Thailand at i Tara Resort and Spa Thailand has many accommodations varied in style and location, but seaside resorts are always the top destinations for couples or honeymooners.
Honeymoon Package : Net Rate THB 23,600.-net
Infinity Residences and Resort Koh Samui is redefining global standards for vacationing in an exclusive luxury resort
Discover the awe-inspiring natural beauty of NaiHarn beach, a hidden treasure of Phuket that boasts a dramatic coastline and one of the most spectacular beaches on the island.
The Tongsai Bay For over two decades The Tongsai Bay has remained one of the leading family-owned on the beautiful island of Koh Samui.
Rejuvenating yourself on Naka Island is one of the best rewards for honeymoon couples.