The Anantara Lawana Resort & Spa on Koh Samui is grateful for your interest in our property and that you consider our resort for your unforgettable wedding day. One of your most important days in life is organized and accomplished by a professional wedding planner and team. They will introduce and guide you through each step of your wedding. Here, we provide a brief overview of what you can expect, whether you decide on a Traditional Thai Wedding or a Western Wedding, the customs and the program format when you choose to celebrate your special day at our resort.
Venue setup :
– Cabana set up with flower decoration
– English speakling master of ceremony for Western wedding ceremony
– 1 Elegant bridal bouquet
– 1 Collar groom’s corsage
– Anantara commemorative certificate
– Instrumental background music during ceremony (CD)
– 2 Glasses of sparkling wine for bride and groom
– Romantic dinner “”Dining by Design”” for bride and groom
– The price above is inclusive of 10% service and 7% government tax
– Wedding at Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort & Spa is purely symbolic in nature and it is not legal
– Price is for the year 2015-2016 only and is subject to change without prior notice
92/1 Moo 2 Chaweng Beach, Bo Phut, Koh Samui Suratthani 84320
How many hotels and resorts can give you an endless panoramic view of the ocean? Sripanwa can.
Hotel Baraquda Pattaya Mgallery by Sofitel is located on Pattaya 2nd Road with easy access to the beach, entertainment, shopping and nightlife scene.
Explore the enchanting world of elephants at Asia’s premier Elephant Camp, as you set out on a once in a lifetime journey with Anantara Golden Triangle’s
Pai Island Resort may sit in a valley in Pai, but you could be forgiven for thinking you were camping in an African rainforest.
Go back in time with the glamorous colonial resort of Buddy Oriental Riverside Pakkred, which is located on the tranquil Chao Phraya river curve near Ko Kred.
Surrounded by the wonders of the sparkling Andaman Sea
Surrounded by the forest and nestled within the mist-shrouded hills of northern Thailand, Katiliya Mountain Resort & Spa brings a contemporary luxury to a land steeped in history.