The Anantara Lawana Resort & Spa on Koh Samui is grateful for your interest in our property and that you consider our resort for your unforgettable wedding day. One of your most important days in life is organized and accomplished by a professional wedding planner and team. They will introduce and guide you through each step of your wedding. Here, we provide a brief overview of what you can expect, whether you decide on a Traditional Thai Wedding or a Western Wedding, the customs and the program format when you choose to celebrate your special day at our resort.
Venue setup :
– Cabana set up with flower decoration
– English speakling master of ceremony for Western wedding ceremony
– 1 Elegant bridal bouquet
– 1 Collar groom’s corsage
– Anantara commemorative certificate
– Instrumental background music during ceremony (CD)
– 2 Glasses of sparkling wine for bride and groom
– Romantic dinner “”Dining by Design”” for bride and groom
– The price above is inclusive of 10% service and 7% government tax
– Wedding at Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort & Spa is purely symbolic in nature and it is not legal
– Price is for the year 2015-2016 only and is subject to change without prior notice
92/1 Moo 2 Chaweng Beach, Bo Phut, Koh Samui Suratthani 84320
Free your mind and unleash your imagination as you set foot on the pristine beach of Koh Samui, Thailand. Our resort is a destination of quiet beauty where one can enjoy the caress of the breeze and the whispers of waves on the sand. Rajapruek Samui Resort is located along the gulf of Siam and on the serene beachfront of Lipa Noi, which is also known as Sunset Beach, one of Koh Samui’s renowned private beaches. Adding to the scenery is the magnificent sunset combined with our friendly service, ensuring that your stay at the resort is peaceful and awe-inspiring.
The Sukhothai Heritage Resort’s interior has gathered Thai arts and architectures from many eras together
Phra Nang Lanta a small boutique resort located on a peaceful and romantic beach of Ba Kan Tieng Bay, Lanta yai Island.
Escape to an isolated resort that you have dreamed of. Located on the north end of Tapao beach on west side of "Kohkood", the last preserved island of Trad Province.
Come and feel bewitched by this charming modern Lanna style resort that fits perfectly with the tranquil beach and Khao Takiab Hill as a backdrop.
Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle transports you to a luxury tent in an exquisite bamboo jungle close to the famous Golden Triangle tourist attraction.
This resort nestles on top of the heavenly mountain “Doi Hom Fha”. This could easily be your favorite honeymoon destination.