Apsara Beachfront Resort and Villa, Khaolak is a nature lovers’ hideaway boasting white sands, azure blue Andaman Sea, tropical gardens and picturesque lagoon. Perfect for honeymoons and weddings, the serene resort offers a range of luxury accommodation from rooms and suites to private villas. With a rejuvenating spa, delicious dining venues and superior leisure facilities and services, guests will find all they need for a wonderfully relaxing holiday.
“VERY THAI” PACKAGE
THAI WEDDING CEREMONY PACKAGE BAHT: 120,000 NET
• Thai Traditional Wedding Ceremony (Haa-Khan-Maak) with long drum
• Monk ceremony & offer food for the Monk
• Old people for anointing the forehead and Pouring blessed water ceremony
• Thai customs and hair dressing
• Floral set up (archway)
• Neck garland for bride and the groom
• Welcome in the room with a bottle of sparkling wine & Thai savories
• Wedding cake
• Floral decoration in the bride and groom’s room
• One romantic candlelight dinner on the beach with flower set up
• Good Luck lantern
• The above Package is for ceremony only and does not include reception.
• Reception Package is available at your own choice.
• Limousine private service from Airport to hotel and back is available on request (3,400 Baht)
• Photographer service is available on request (7,500 Baht/2 Hours)
• Customized wedding arrangements if available upon request.
• Advance reservation is required and subject to room availability.
• All prices include VAT and Service Charge and are subject to change without prior notice.
• Dinner set up at beach depends on weather condition.
45 Moo 2, Tumbon Kukkak, Amphur Takuapa, Phangnga 82190
We have 15 years of Experrience in making love storries com true.
Korat wedding dresses, photography pre-wedding, bridal makeup Korat, dress, groom, wedding dress, wedding.
The Beautiful Blending of Cultures Inspired by the Thai History during the Majesty King Rana V his formal visit to Europe, Wora Bura Hua Hin Resort & Spa, a unique Thai Cultural Resort & Spa is designed to represent a beautiful city reflecting the atmosphere of 19th century Thailand when his Majesty King Rama V made his formal visit to Europe.
Extraordinary is our philosophy. Brinda will turn magic into Reality.