Continue reading DUSIT THANI PATTAYA"/>
If you’re planning a wedding and thinking of a venue that offers a combined beach location and a garden setting, Dusit Thani Pattaya will fit your preference perfectly. The resort is surrounded by a tropical garden that greets guests as they enter the resort. There is also a peaceful indoor Atrium with a cascading manmade waterfall that provides guests a soothing ambience.
In addition, there is direct access to two beachfronts where one can enjoy the panoramic views of Pattaya Bay. Whether it’s a lovely garden wedding or a sunset ceremony on the beach you wish for your special day, the choice is yours.
Our Events Team will be available to discuss your preferences in terms of wedding style (e.g., Thai or Western) as well as menus for the reception, just the way you want it.
• Chinese Table Classic THB 13,000.-net/table, Elegance THB 15,000.-net/table, Prestige THB 17,000.-net/table
• International Buffet THB 1,200.-net/table, Elegance THB 1,400.-persons/persons, Prestige THB 1,600.-net/persons
• Thai Buffet THB 1,100.-net/table, Elegance THB 1,300.-persons/persons, Prestige THB 1,500.-net/persons
• Cocktail Reception THB 1,000.-net/table, Elegance THB 1,200.-persons/persons, Prestige THB 1,400.-net/persons
• Prices are quoted in Thai Baht and inclusive of 10% service charge and 7% applicable government tax
• The hotel reserves the right to adjust applicable VAT and/or tax according to any changes related to tax law or tax structure
• Prices and benefits may change without prior notice
240/2 Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya City, Chonburi 20150
Nestled on the gleaming white sands of Mai Khao Beach, Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa is the ultimate retreat for guests who want to have it all. The perfect ambience for a relaxing vacation or a deram wedding
At Pathumwan Princess , your wish is our command. Our team of highly experienced Wedding planners are committed to working closely with you
Avista Hideaway Resort & Spa, Phuket is a 5-star resort situated on a peaceful hill with the spectacular views over the Andaman Sea.