just a 90-minute drive from Bangkok, Hotel Baraquda Pattaya Mgallery by Sofitel is located on Pattaya 2nd Road with easy access to the beach, entertainment, shopping and nightlife scene. The unique modular from demands attention with its bold and contemporary design, with brilliant white seamlessly blending with the vast glass windows set against Pattaya’s beautiful blue sky, bringing to mind some kind of super yacht poised and ready to set sail. The inside of Hotel Baraquda Pattaya MGallery by Sofitel continues to provide a sense of awe; the reception and lobby is vast and white with two huge windows, one of which has a spectacular aspect out to the pool. From the calm of the lobby, the view of the pool evokes a cool, serene mood. A central reception desk in the shape of a ship is charming and whimsical and shakes up the preconceived notions of hotel reception areas.
• 1 night stay in a Grand Baraquda Suite Room with breakfast for 2 persons
• 1 hour Thai massage for 2 persons during the stay
• Complimentary honeymoon setup in – room
• Complimentary cake
• The promotion not available during holidays and public holidays.
• Please book in advance at least 3-5 days prior to arrival at 038-769999 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Promotion can not be combined with other promotions.
• The hotel may change the details of the promotion without prior notice.
485/1 Moo 10 Pattaya 2nd Road, Nongprue, Banglamung , Chonburi 20150
Nestled into a dramatic hillside overlooking the cerulean Andaman Sea and an indigo lake
A romantic river runs through it If you are looking for a romantic place by the riverside for your honeymoon, U Inchantree Kanchanaburi Boutique Resort might be the answer.
Hua Hin has long been known as a cozy beach resort. It’s actually one of Thailand’s first.
Although this honeymoon resort is located in the heart of the city, a stunning view of hills and the Kok River is its gift from heaven.
This is another uniquely styled hotel in Chiang Mai. Its exterior design is so outstanding that a passerby will always feel compelled to stop and look.
Hilton Pattaya is the only place that you can enjoy a 180 degrees panoramic view of Pattaya from your own terrace.