just a 90-minute drive from Bangkok, Hotel Baraquda Pattaya Mgallery by Sofitel is located on Pattaya 2nd Road with easy access to the beach, entertainment, shopping and nightlife scene. The unique modular from demands attention with its bold and contemporary design, with brilliant white seamlessly blending with the vast glass windows set against Pattaya’s beautiful blue sky, bringing to mind some kind of super yacht poised and ready to set sail. The inside of Hotel Baraquda Pattaya MGallery by Sofitel continues to provide a sense of awe; the reception and lobby is vast and white with two huge windows, one of which has a spectacular aspect out to the pool. From the calm of the lobby, the view of the pool evokes a cool, serene mood. A central reception desk in the shape of a ship is charming and whimsical and shakes up the preconceived notions of hotel reception areas.
• 1 night stay in a Grand Baraquda Suite Room with breakfast for 2 persons
• 1 hour Thai massage for 2 persons during the stay
• Complimentary honeymoon setup in – room
• Complimentary cake
• The promotion not available during holidays and public holidays.
• Please book in advance at least 3-5 days prior to arrival at 038-769999 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Promotion can not be combined with other promotions.
• The hotel may change the details of the promotion without prior notice.
485/1 Moo 10 Pattaya 2nd Road, Nongprue, Banglamung , Chonburi 20150
A Thai-style honeymoon in Bangkok on the bank of the Chao Phraya is yours at the Anantara Bangkok Riverside Resort & Spa.
Siripanna Villa Resort & Spa, Chiang Mai
It is not difficult for a 6-star resort like UpniDuniyaSamui to create an impression on you. Butler service is available 24 hours a day.
This honeymoon themed hotel is designed to communicate the beauty of flowers. Casa Del La Flora’s roof terrace imitates a garden atmosphere.
How many hotels and resorts can give you an endless panoramic view of the ocean? Sripanwa can.
Cape Dara Resort is a 5 star beach resort in Pattaya that dominates a cape overlooking the private “Dara Beach”.
Elegant in its distinctive boutique style, The FloatHouse River Kwai Resort aims to be the world’s best floating resort.
Rejuvenating yourself on Naka Island is one of the best rewards for honeymoon couples.