Continue reading KATA PALM RESORT AND SPA"/>
Kata Palm Resort & Spa is situated in a tranquil south west coat of Phuket Island Kata Beach. A four star resort featuring Thai-style room set in amidst landscaped grounds, and a lush tropical paradise in just minute away from white sandy beach, and great location in centrally choice of your great & memorable holiday, featyres 184 guest rooms, 2 large free-form swimming pools with-up bars, 3 restaurant and full of facilities that will comfort for all guests.
Venue: Kata Palm Resort & Spa at Green garden or swimming Pool.
Honeymoon Package : 3 Days/2 nights
Superior room on 21 Jan 16-31 Mar’16@17,000 Baht.
Superior room on 01 May’16-31 Ot’16@ 11,000 Baht.
– 3 days and 2 nights Accommodation
– Daily Buffet Breakfast for two person
– One time round trip airport transfer Airport-Hotel-Airport
– One time Romantic Seafood Set Dinner on Food only per person per stay
– One Bottle of wine during dinner
– One Time Relaxing Spa Package 2.30 hours at Warinthorn Spa per person per stay
– One time complementary “”Thai Cooking Class”” included course meterials resipe, cool’s a souvenir cook and coffee or tea, and certificate
– Complimentary Round Trip transfer to the most beautiful Sunset in Phuket at Phrom Cape (Time: 17.00 hrs.)
– Late checkout till 14.00 hrs (Subject to room available)
– Free wi-fi Internet Access in room and public area
– Complimentary Fitness facilities
– Honeymoon set up in room
-Welcome herbal drink and cold towel up on arrival
– Welcome deluxe fruit basket in room upon arrival date.
Please reserve in advance.
The hotel reserves the right to change prices without notice.
60 Kata Road,T. Karon, Muang, Phuket 83100
Surrounded by the wonders of the sparkling Andaman Sea
We are place for wedding ceremony that show all Thai culture for the foreigner and all customer, We welcome you to celebrate a memorable marriage at this marvelous traditional Thai Teak house located in a middle of Bangkok.
Escape to an isolated resort that you have dreamed of. Located on the north end of Tapao beach on west side of "Kohkood", the last preserved island of Trad Province.