Mimosa Resort & Spa is a small, cozy, 4-star-boutique resort. With tranquil and private beach which is the best for honeymooners and family who want to take fully happy time together, with stunning sea view to see Angthong National Marine Park and Tao island and Phangan island view especially in the evening which will be your long live impression to take sunset view among Angthong National Marine Park, With architecturally, we fused Mimosa, Minimalism, and Tropical Thai-Maldives style together, creating a warm and cozy resting place with wonderfully service.
• High Season: 16 January – 29 February 2016 and 16 July – 31 August 2016
• Medium Season: 1 March – 30 April 2016
• Low Season: 1 May – 15 July 2016 and 1 September – 31 October 2016
Jacuzzi Lover Deluxe Rate
High Season: THB 12,700 net/package
Medium Season: THB 11,700 net/package
Low Season: THB 11,000 net/package
Jacuzzi Pool Villa Rate
High Season: THB 20,000 net/package
Medium Season: THB 18,500 net/package
Low Season: THB 17,000 net/package
– Daily breakfast for 2 persons
– Welcome Fruit
– Roundtrip Airport Transfer (Samui International Airport)
– One Thai set of Candle Light Dinner for 2 persons (Food only)
– 60 Minutes of Thai Massage for 2 persons
– Sparkling Wine uon arrival
– This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.
– Any services in the package cannot be changed.
– Room are subject to availability.
– All rates in this contract agreement are net, and in Thai Baht.
32/2 Moo 5, Maenam, Koh Samui, Suratthani 84330
How many hotels and resorts can give you an endless panoramic view of the ocean? Sripanwa can.
A hip, brand-new resort on Kata Beach in Phuket, Foto Hotel is inspired by the beauty of travel and photography.
Le Coral Hideaway Beyond Phuket lies in the tranquil setting of Natai Beach in Phang Nga, Thailand overlooking the serene Andaman Sea, located 40 Minutes from Phuket International Airport. Our Fast Track Immigration service will have you enjoying your holiday from the moment you set foot on Phuket.
The boutique resort, nestled on Koh Samui's cool Chaweng Beach, is a free-spirited haven for celebrations, the perfect place to honour your special day, whether it’s a small and intimate wedding, to a larger wedding reception.
Rejuvenating yourself on Naka Island is one of the best rewards for honeymoon couples.
Located near Khao Sok National Park, this boutique resort is perched upon the fringes of Thailand’s most ancient forest.
If you are looking for a private five star honeymoon dream destination then this beautiful and luxurious resort in Phuket is the perfect destination.