Mimosa Resort & Spa is a small, cozy, 4-star-boutique resort. With tranquil and private beach which is the best for honeymooners and family who want to take fully happy time together, with stunning sea view to see Angthong National Marine Park and Tao island and Phangan island view especially in the evening which will be your long live impression to take sunset view among Angthong National Marine Park, With architecturally, we fused Mimosa, Minimalism, and Tropical Thai-Maldives style together, creating a warm and cozy resting place with wonderfully service.
• High Season: 16 January – 29 February 2016 and 16 July – 31 August 2016
• Medium Season: 1 March – 30 April 2016
• Low Season: 1 May – 15 July 2016 and 1 September – 31 October 2016
Jacuzzi Lover Deluxe Rate
High Season: THB 12,700 net/package
Medium Season: THB 11,700 net/package
Low Season: THB 11,000 net/package
Jacuzzi Pool Villa Rate
High Season: THB 20,000 net/package
Medium Season: THB 18,500 net/package
Low Season: THB 17,000 net/package
– Daily breakfast for 2 persons
– Welcome Fruit
– Roundtrip Airport Transfer (Samui International Airport)
– One Thai set of Candle Light Dinner for 2 persons (Food only)
– 60 Minutes of Thai Massage for 2 persons
– Sparkling Wine uon arrival
– This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.
– Any services in the package cannot be changed.
– Room are subject to availability.
– All rates in this contract agreement are net, and in Thai Baht.
32/2 Moo 5, Maenam, Koh Samui, Suratthani 84330
Escape to an isolated resort that you have dreamed of. Located on the north end of Tapao beach on west side of "Kohkood", the last preserved island of Trad Province.
This beach side resort is full of the authentic Thai atmosphere
Hidden itself on the picturesque Kungwiman Beach, the house is fused with a Moroccan feeling. All rooms are named after cites in Morocco with each room given a 180 degree view to add to the romance.
Chakrabongse Villas are a great combination of Italian and Thai architecture. The exterior of the building is Italian architecture whereas the atmosphere inside the hotel is teak Thai style surrounded by many species of local plants.
3 Days 2 Nights in Siam Chalet Room with breakfast for two persons value 19,800.- bath