This exclusive villas and resort, decorating in Thai contemporary style, is nested in a tropical garden setting on gorgeous beachfront of Lamai Beach, Koh Samui.
The 89 luxury units, range from rooms to suites and villas with private pools, plus another 5 units of elegant pool residences
At Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort, experience freedom to indulge, restore wellness, explore romance and embrace nature.
• Personal wedding planner including consultation and pre-wedding meeting prior to the wedding
• Wedding Celebrant with Wedding Certificate (Non-Official)
• Secluded Beach for Wedding Ceremony
• Decoration with tropical flowers, floral arch, walking aisle and accessories
• Bouquet for the bride with your own choice of local seasonal flowers
• Corsage for the groom
• Decorated flower tray for the wedding rings
• One home baked beautifully decoration wedding cake [5 pounds] Choice of Chocolate or Vanilla
• Sparkling wine for the Bride & Groom for toasting
• A private romantic Thai set dinner on the beach with decoration
• 180 minutes Spavilion Treat Massage package for bride and groom
• One night Stay in Beach Front Grand Pool Villa with honeymoon set up
• Professional makeup artist and hair dresser for bride
• Professional Photographer, including CD (3 hours)
• PA Music & Sound system for entry and exit ceremony
• One Sky Lantern for Bride and Groom
• The above rate is not inclusive of dinner reception or Food & Beverage arrangement. The above rate is include to 10% Service charge and 7% Valued Added Tax.
• Prices of our wedding package and extra services are current and valid 2014. Prices may change without prior notice. We will attempt to keep you updated when this information becomes available
• Outside suppliers (photographer, videographer, entertainers, etc.) are not permitted unless approved by the Wedding Planner. The Pavilion Wedding Team has an approved trusted supplier which we coordinate closely with during the day.
• The resort has the right to use photos and VDO of wedding couple for advertisement purposes.
• Reception venues will depend on number of attendees and reception requirements. The resort will not be responsible for adverse weather conditions on the day of wedding.
– Management reserved the right to control the general music volume in order to respect other guest of The Pavilion.
– Unreasonable noise and loud music will not be tolerated.
– Party should be finish at 11 pm.
• The guest agrees to accept to accept personal and collective responsibility for any damages to the premises by his or her guests, or independent contractors on his or her behalf, prior to, during or after the event. The guest ensures that Pavilion Samui Boutique Resort and its employees are not held responsible for any personal injury, loss or theft suffered by the guest.
• Pavilion Samui Boutique Resort does not allow any articles to be fastened to walls or electrical fixtures. All decorating must be pre-approved by the management of Pavilion Samui Boutique Resort. The guest organizing the event will be held responsible for any all damage to the property. A prior approval of the wedding planner if guest will provide their own decorations.
• The Wedding couple will be bound to the terms and conditions once the deposit payment ismade.
124/24 Moo 3,Tumbon Lamai,Amphur Samui, Surathani 84310
077 424 030, 077 424 420
long the Chao Phraya River in the heart of Bangkok, Riva Surya is surrounded by some of the city’s most treasured historical sites.