We are place for wedding ceremony that show all Thai culture for the foreigner and all customer, We welcome you to celebrate a memorable marriage at this marvelous traditional Thai Teak house located in a middle of Bangkok. Our reception and banquet facility has all features to accommodate your need from elegant room for the unforgettable wedding ceremony to a beautifully decorated dining area with a capacity of seating 300-400 guests.
Ruenthai Sukhumvit 50, price 120,000 B. but the promotion 106,900 for 50 guests
What the host needs to prepare are:
– Money in the envelop (300 Bahts for each monks) and gifts for total 9 monks.
– Money gift 300 Bahts for churchwarden
– Money gift 1,000 Bahts for MC
– (If) a presentation (mp4) or songs that would like to be opened during the reception, put in a flash drive and final check with us or any rehearsal before the wedding date:
Ruenthai prepares for the services of:
1. Decorating the venue
2. Provides snack (the bakery or boiled rice), hot drinks: coffee and tea, soft drinks and water and food for reception event (Chinese or Thai food) for 50 guests (in the package). If the total number of the guests who attend for the reception are more than 50, additional cost will be charged at the price of 500 baht per one additional person.
3. Buddhist ceremony including:
– Flowers and candles
– Food offerings for 9 monks
– Master of Ceremony
4. Traditional ceremony including its materials such as:
– Traditional candies and fruits.
– Khan Mak (traditional engaging materials)
5. Run the engagement, marriage and reception events.
There are four installments
– First deposit 30,000 bahts when booking the package.
– The second installment to pay 30,000 baht (one month before the event).
– The third installment. Pay the rest 50% of the remaining about three days before the event.
– The fourth installment. Pay all the rest when the ceremony is complete (Cash only)
999/79 Ruenthai Buliding Soi Sukhumvit 50, Prakanhong Subdistrict, Klongtoey District, Bangkok 10260
A Beach Escape of Luxurious Tranquility Discover an exclusive island getaway where you truly leave your worries behind you at the pier.
The boutique resort, nestled on Koh Samui's cool Chaweng Beach, is a free-spirited haven for celebrations, the perfect place to honour your special day, whether it’s a small and intimate wedding, to a larger wedding reception.
Overlooking an idyllic beach on the Gulf of Thailand and surrounded by lush greenery