Continue reading SUKANTARA CASCADE RESORT & SPA"/>
• Set on the slopping bank of a mountain stream in Maerim, Chiang Mai, this charming boutique resort is a blissful retreat that inspires romance, ignites passions, and rekindles love.
In the total embrace of nature: the surrounding lush hills made more romantic by the trickling waterfall cascades and bubbling brooks through the resort, Sukantara fulfills yearnings for unforgettable, once in-a lifetime, practically magical experiences.
Experience this unique, thoroughly sensuous natural hideaway and be among the satisfied guests from around the world who acclaim the resort as one the ""Five Best Hotels by waterfalls"" (The independent newspaper).
Sukantara Cascade Resort & Spa-a romantic retreat even for non-lovers! Always a place of bliss; always a pleasure to visit and stay in!
• Facility: Free Wi-Fi, Cable TV, DVD, Travel service, International Restaurant& Bar, Swimming pool, Chiida Spa
Room type/night stay: Deluxe Jacuzzi Panorama 2 nights
• Breakfast for 2 persons incl.
• Welcome drink & fruit
• Chiida signature spa 60 min. for 2 persons by Chiida spa
• One Romantic Kan-toke dinner under candle light by waterfall
• A bottle of World class wine
• Private day trip (9:00 – 15:00) to elephant camp show, long neck Karen village, butterfly & orchid farm or monkey show (excl. tickets)
• Trekking to Tad-Mok National Waterfall
• Wi-Fi internet
Please reserve in advance.
The hotel reserves the right to change prices without notice.
12/2 Moo8, Tumbon Maeram,Amphur Maerim, Chiangmai 50180
The Aiyapura Koh Chang is situated on a serene island in the Gulf of Thailand eastern seaboard called Koh Chang or Chang Island.
Escape from the hustle and bustle of city life and take a holiday at a honeymoon styled house next to the Mae Kong River.
This honeymoon themed hotel is designed to communicate the beauty of flowers. Casa Del La Flora’s roof terrace imitates a garden atmosphere.
คู่รักที่นิยมความคลาสสิกควบคู่ความหรูหรา ที่นี่รับรองจะทำให้คุณตื่นตา เสาทั้ง 137 ต้น
Surrounded by the wonders of the sparkling Andaman Sea
Pai Island Resort may sit in a valley in Pai, but you could be forgiven for thinking you were camping in an African rainforest.
It’s hard to compare the romance of being nestled in your lover’s arms sharing spectacular panoramic ocean vistas from a private balcony perched above the Kalim Beach.