The Aiyapura Koh Chang is situated on a serene island in the Gulf of Thailand eastern seaboard called Koh Chang or Chang Island.
The Resort is located next to the clear blue sea, with white sandy beaches and breath-taking waterfalls which have abundance of marine species.
Let’s take a look at the accommodation as “Elevation View”
The Superior and Family Superior are Mountain View and Air conditioning with private parking.
The Deluxe rooms are specially designed for you comfort and overlook the sea and exotic tropical gardens.
The Premier rooms offer uninterrupted view of the ocean in a cozy and spacious private quarter.
The Garden villa’s are situated within the tropical gardens, and offer total privacy in tranquil surroundings.
The Pool Villa suites are located only few steps away from the sea. Decoration is inspired by the charm and natural touch and harmony of Thai charisma.
The ideal Thai meal is a harmonious blend of spicy, subtle sweet, and sour. It’s meant to be equally satisfying to the eye, nose and palate.
Experience Thai cooking at its very best at the Terrace Thai Food at Aiyapura Resort.
The fitness Centre is equipped with state-of-the-art fitness equipment and is designed for the maximum safety of their guests.
The Aiyapura Koh Chang offers a tranquil and natural environment for relaxation, and a perfect base to explore all of the activities that Chang Island has to offer.
For further information on the Aiyapura Resort, and to check their availability, visit their website on www.aiyapura.com or www.aiyapura.net
• 3 Nights’ accommodation plus daily breakfast
• Thai set lunch for 2 person (once per stay)
• 3 meals – A Romantic candlelight dinner (BBQ Seafood or Thai or European set dinner) (once per stay)
• Aroma spa 1.30 hrs. for 2 persons.
• Complimentary one bottle of house wine in room.
• Floral bath and bed arrangement in the room (nightly turn down service)
• Complimentary wireless internet access
• Welcome Thai herb drink and garland reception with refreshment towel
• Fruit Basket and flower arrangement in room upon arrival
• In room coffee and tea making facilities
• Free use of Kayak, Mountain Bike, Trampoline, dart, beach volleyball
• Free use Fitness Center
• Free Coffee and tea available in room
• Free Honeymoon set up
• Free shuttle bus service between White sand beach and resort as per bus schedule (2 times a day)
• Rates are quoted in Thai Baht and inclusive of breakfast for 2 persons.
• Rates are net inclusive of 10% service charge and 7% VAT
• The packages do not apply with any running promotions.
• Applicable for new booking only.
• Extend stay will charge as per contract rates
• Other terms and conditions remain unchanged as per contract rates.
29 Moo 3,Tumbon Kohchang, Amphur Kohchang, Trat 23170
This beach side resort is full of the authentic Thai atmosphere
If you have a passion in interior design, you will definitely fall in love with this honeymoon resort.
This splendid hotel is located on the banks of the Chao Phraya River. The owner himself decorated the building by mixing his antique collections with art deco.
equipped and affordable accommodations. Dining choices include The Restaurant, serving an international buffet breakfast, and Kieng Sah restaurant, which features authentic Thai cuisine.
Delight in the natural and traditional way of life of the riverside community, surrounded by jungle and flora, a secret getaway that is only an hour from Bangkok.
This eco-friendly resort is surrounded by luscious trees. It comprises of both naturally grown trees and those planted by humans.
Villa Khao Phaengma, Nakhon Ratchasima Villa Khao Phaengma is introduced by Honeymoon Thailand as a paradise of peace and tranquility.