Continue reading THE OLD PHUKET-KARON BEACH RESORT"/>
Heritage, modernism and atmosphere combines to create a the striking beauty in the heart of the citys most exquisite Karon beach with convenience of a step away shopping and restaurants and a short walk to the beach. The Old Phuket –Karon Beach Resort provides guest an alternative to enjoy a unique holiday with the best of both worlds accommodation spread over two disctinct wings: The Sino Wing providing the restored period accommodation influenced Sino-Portuguese architechture and the Serene Wing which is immaculately designed to offer the luxury of the modern day comfort. All rooms in both wings has its own balcony with a choice to enjoy either the refreshing breeze coming from the Andaman Sea or magnificent pool and mountain view, both furnished with all amenities to facilitate daily needs. With these selections, we ensure to meet the needs and taste of even the most demanding travelers The resort also offers exhilarating feeling by going for a dip in our magnificent pools, sweating in challenging table tennis and Fitness facility. Mini library and Internet to relish and games room to enjoy some favorite games.
• In-Room honeymoon decoration with flowers for the Wedding night
• Secular cermony (Non-religious)
• Marriage Certificate from the hotel
• Floral decoration including;
– Flower decorate for wedding venue
– Flower tray for engagement ring
– Special Thai Neck garlands for the Bride & Groom
– Bridal bouquet
• Wedding cake
• One Bottle of sparkling wine for toasting
• CD Playing during the cermony
Optional items (extra charge):
• Celebrant to conduct wedding cermony THB 12,000
• Photographer during wedding cermony (50 wedding photos with allbum and more photo put on DVD) THB 9,000 (Photography max.2 hours)
• Photography additional THB 3,000 per hour
• Make-up and hairdressing per person THB 6,500
• Additional flower decoration-Flower vase THB 500 each.
Western Wedding THB 75,000 (Nett)
192/36 Karon Rd.,Karon Beach, Muang, Phuket 83100
Inspired by the Thai fishing basket called kwhaang, Prana Resort Nandana is architecturally conceptualized to infuse traditional Thai craftsmanship with modern interiors, creating a cosy environment ideal for relaxation.
located amidst the exotic and natural sanctuary of Phuket’s Northeast Coast, Chandara Resort & Spa stands on the generous landscape