Continue reading THE SAROJIN"/>
The Sarojin Provides exceptional personal services, top class facilities and is ideal for couples, romantic breaks, honeymoons, weddings, adult family groups. No children under 10 years are permitted to stay
Personal guides create tailor-made experiences in to the beautiful surrounding areas. A romantic dinner by candlelit jungle waterfall, on a secluded white sand beach or a private sand island; a rejuvenating spa massage lulled by the sounds of the Andaman Sea, a Thai cooking class by a spectacular river bank, private charters on the luxury yacht lady Sarojin or personal jungle adventures complete with champagne. The limits are only your imagination
• Beach, under the shade of a sprawling sea almond tree; maximum attendees 75
• Ficus, under the age old ficus tree amongst The Sarojin’s tropical gardens and inside the glassed interior of Ficus Restaurant; maximum attendees inside Ficus Restaurant 30 seated or 50 standing
• Edge, covered open air restaurant area, by the beach; maximum attendees 50 seated or 75 standing
• Thai or Western wedding ceremony
• Tailor-made vows, readings, music
• Buddhist monks or celebrant
• Decorated venue with flower luck chains, frangipani and orchid floral designs
• Personal wedding planner
• Floral bouquet for the bride and corsage for the groom
• Elegant one tiered wedding cake
• Bottle of sparkling wine
• Private beach or in room a la carte breakfast with sparkling wine for the bride and groom the next morning
• Upgrade to next room category subject to availability at time of booking
• 4 hours of photography with DVD 100 images
Package price starts from THB 89,330
Thai Wedding Ceremony
• Buddhist monks chant blessings paying tribute to Lord Buddha, wedding couple and guests
• Exchange of vows and rings
• Traditional Thai holy water ceremony. Symbolically ‘binding’ strings are laid onto the bride and grooms head Symbolizing their union and sacred dots are placed on each of their foreheads. Holy water is poured over the bride and groom’s hands into a lotus flower bowl, Symbolizing fertility. Prayers are offered to the couple
Western Wedding Ceremony
• Exchange of vows and rings
• Wedding toast and cutting of wedding cake
Renewal of Vows Ceremony
• Tailor-made available on request
The Sarojin delights in tailor making all requirements to create the perfect wedding just for you.
• Hairstyling, make up
• Thai wedding outfits
• Elephants for bride arrival and wedding couple departure on the beach
• Private dining in an extraordinary location, a private sand island or a candlelit jungle waterfall
• Luxury boat charters, snorkeling, cruising, sunset cocktails
• All entertainment options, DJ, band, fireworks, long drum processions, Thai hot air spirit balloons etc.
• Prices quoted in Thai Baht inclusive of all taxes
• Minimum stay of 2 nights required by wedding couple including wedding night. The wedding couple have to check in 24 hours prior to the wedding ceremony.
• Outside guests are permitted to attend the wedding ceremony and any pre-arranged privately held wedding event.
• Children under 10 years are not permitted to stay at The Sarojin but outside child guests under 10 years are permitted to attend the wedding ceremony and any pre-arranged privately held wedding event by prior arrangement.
Please reserve in advance.
60 Moo2,Tumbon Kukkak, Amphur Takuapa, Phang Nga 82190
Chatrium Residence Sathon Bangkok offers a sanctuary away from the bustle of Bangkok whilst still minutes from the Central Business District, trendy shopping neighborhoods and only 37 km from Suvarnabhumi International Airport.
Your big day is a special day for us. Let us have a part in the impression. Memories of your day.